Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Day Out

It's been a while since I've been out solely to take photos for my own enjoyment. I spent the day with Renee and Ben running all over the place taking photos. We had lovely encounters with Charly and Maddie as well. It was wonderful and shall have to happen again.

Life is pretty swell. I'm going camping with a few of my closest friends tomorrow and spending the weekend with them (there will no doubt be many photos) and then next week I turn 18! So exciting!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment