Monday, March 28, 2011

An Inspirational Place- Melbourne, Australia

I was born in Melbourne and I've always found an extreme urge to return on a regular basis. Every time I go there I just feel fantastic, it's hard to explain. It has been the setting for so many fantastic memories. I also love the aesthetics of Melbourne, there is so much history in the architecture but it manages to have a new age feel to it with all it's hidden away cafes and fantastically decorated alleyways.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


The Melbourne Zoo also held much inspiration for me purely by giving me some amazing things to photograph. From a purely photography geek perspective Melbourne also gives a whole new form of light to work with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment