Monday, March 28, 2011

Music and Film Inspiration



Boy and Bear- Rabbit Song

A friend introduced me to this film clip quite some time ago and I have loved it ever since. I was doing research for a photography shoot we were planning and my friend thought this would inspire me. I love the carefree feel to this piece of film, it ties in perfectly with the music and really compliments it I think.




Strongbow- It's Strongbow Season

I saw this ad when I was quite a lot younger than I am now and boy was I impressed. I saw it in a cinema when waiting for a movie to start. I think the music and voice over to this film is what makes it truly amazing. Everything in it leans towards one aesthetic and I think it all ties in together really well.




Tim Abbott- Hillbrook Seniors 2010

Ok, so I'm quite biased in the case of this video as it is about my friends made by one of my friends but I still think it is a fantastic piece of film making. The reaction from the crowd when this played at graduation was fantastic and I guess that's what I think art is about. This video could have been a very boring and typical view of our last year of school, Tim however has managed to do the exact opposite. You should definitely check out more videos from his Youtube channel, click through the video to find it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment