Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dario Tironi

Photobucket

Dario Tironi is an Italian artist who lives and works in Bergamo. He generally works with a lot of found objects, often with a focus on the use of modern technology. He also often adds bright colours to his work. I love these pieces because they are able to be instantly related to from a purely aesthetic point of view however their meaning can be pondered forevermore.

I think this semester I will attempt to use sculpture more in my work as most of my pieces to date have been two dimensional. I also think when doing this I'd like to make use of found objects.

Photobucket
Photobucket


References


Posner, Richard. 2011. "Dario Tironi" \\\ Blog, June 5. Accessed August 28. http://acidolatte.blogspot.com/2011/06/dario-tironi.html?zx=c1a159cda3bd1617

0 comments:

Post a Comment