Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One Hundred!!!

This is my 100th post on this blog! It seems like just yesterday that I started it for the simple reason of keeping my uni work together but it has become so much more. It's a place for me to express myself outside of uni as well. I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I like creating it!

So to the people who contributed to the 4,602 page views that have been recorded to this date, the people from Australia (4,137), the United States (211), Malaysia (37), Indonesia (34), the United Kingdom (31), Germany (23), Canada (10), Portugal (8), Singapore (8) and Denmark (7) I thank you. It still astounds me that people around the world have even seen my blog.

It must also be said that the post about my lovely friend Anna called "Anna Bananna" still holds the record for most page views with a close runner-up in the post about Tom's fantastic Willy Wonka Themed birthday party "Candy Is Dandy, But Liquor Is Quicker". Without people like them it is unlikely that I would have much to write about and I'm sure I'd lack inspiration in terms of art.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment