Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bed.

Photobucket


I went to a party last night and had a ridiculous amount of fun. I let go, and it felt amazing. Then a few of us walked back to my house to crash.

This morning we woke up after a good night's rest. We all snuggled into my bed and just talked shit. We didn't talk about anything important or serious, we just talked about whatever came into our heads. I think that's pretty key to friendship, you don't have to censor what you're saying at all. Half the words we use are made up but we know what each other are taking about. The other half of the time we're paying each other out. It was the most fun I've had in a while. I don't think I've ever felt closer to these friends. These holidays are going to be fantastic.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment