Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Aratula

Photobucket


The first night my friends and I went camping. Best. Night. Ever. Seriously, I can't explain how much fun I had. It was amazing because the group was so very chilled, so many things went wrong but we couldn't have been happier. We got lost on the way there, we hardly ate, it was ridiculously wet but most of us still remember it being the most fantastic trip we've been on together. Driving there listening to Cat Empire with Ryan. Arriving in the dark and attempting to set up. Camping on couches from curb-side collection. Trying to light a fire with the damp wood. Singing until our voices gave out. Waking up and seeing that there were a load of children across the creek and realizing we shouldn't have been singing until our voices gave out. Embracing the fact that our camping spot was flooding and having a mud fight and then going down to the creek to wash off and skip stones.

With this last presentation out of the way I feel like I need to live again, and I don't mean just go out and party. I mean get away from it all for a few days with my friends, relax, maybe take a few photos but overall just escape from uni and the hugely negative feeling I get from it at the moment. I'm seriously craving a camping trip away. I want to be free.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment